Who is the data controller?
Postal Address: Calle Real, 1, CP 29640 FUENGIROLA, Malaga
Phone: +34 698907734
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
1. Comply with the duty to provide information and obtain consent required by the new European regulations on personal data protection.
2. Follow-up of enquiries from potential customers and communications or bookings from them.
3. The sending of commercial communications of our products or services, unless you express your will against it by any means. In any case, the authorisation to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only result in the fact that you would not receive commercial offers of our products or services.
What data do we process?
For how long will we process your data?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept for as long as the current contractual/commercial relationship is maintained, or for a period of four years from the last business relationship, in accordance with tax regulations.
However, our company will continue to keep your information for the sending of commercial communications that we consider to be of interest to you, as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
You can always exercise the rights recognised by current legislation by contacting us through the channel that is most convenient for you.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to any third party, except for current legal obligations. In any case that this possibility changes, you will be duly informed, requesting your consent to such transfer. We inform you that no international transfers will be made either.
The User is informed that, for the correct provision of services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by our entity (data processors) may have access to the personal information necessary to carry out their functions.
Our entity in its commitment to privacy and data protection of the User, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and ensure the protection of the rights of the User.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. In this regard, you have the right to request:
- Access – The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him/her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing which is being carried out.
Rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her or the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion – The data subject shall have the right to request the deletion of his or her personal data; in any case, deletion shall be subject to the limits established in the regulatory regulation.
- Limitation of processing: The data subject shall have the right to request the limitation of the processing of his or her personal data.
- Opposition to processing: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The entity will cease to process the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to data portability – That is, you have the right to receive personal data relating to you that you have provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and to transfer it to another controller.
You may exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the data controller. To do so, you can use the contact details provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We also inform you that, if you consider it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent given for any specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you believe that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.